Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy life ! !

Hello everyone ! How are you all , I hope you all fine and in a good health . It's been long time since I add post into my HP . This is becauseI had a lot of things to finished in college such as projects ! ! . However, I finished my works but still have to show my presentation .

Two weeks ago , our teacher Mrs Ingram arrange a trip to Abu Dhabi . First time when I hear about this trip I thought its silly but now I think it was a good experince I ever had . First of all , I 'll tell about the places we visit their . First place was Sheik Zayed mosque ( Allah yar7amah) . The mosque was amazing , everything in this mosque like a mircle ! ! . I'll upload pictures which it shows the mosque . After that we went to somewhere actually , I can't remember the name of place but I only remember the title which it is " Treasure from Sudan" ! I know it sound strange but this place was include a lot of old things that they bring it from Sudan such as arts sclputruers .

Finally, I write this post to explain why I didn't write posts in my blog but really , I missed everyone whos writing for me comments and visiting my site also .

Have a nice day " day you read this post " ! !

amazing counters
Comcast Cable Internet Service

 
  • .:photogallery:.