Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cleaning day in College !!


Hi everyone !
In this update im going to write about cleaning UAE in our college . We went to the AL-Masodi . I wasn't happy that day . However after finishing cleaing I think it was my best day in my last week .
I hope you like it !

Check my PhotoGallery

This a Cap that we should wear it !

We walk around to find rubbish



This our english teacher Laurance ..
all time he said Zeroo



You can see that we clean UAE and make it better
Please for people dont throw rubbish again because we dont want to clean it again
C ya after Eid >> looking forward for comments

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mate ^_^
.....................
I'm so happy for you and it's really good to see you happy because that's make me happy .. :P
.....................
I'm really sad because I didn't come with you guys and you know why -.-
.....................
Anyway be ready because from now on I will make sure to add alot of comments ^_^ hahah!
.....................
Your Baka friend's " Suu_chan "

uae_sky said...

Hi Sun_chan nice from you .. because you are the first one who write for me the comment . Please come everyday to write for me ^_^

Anonymous said...

LOL walla thanks alot for cleaning up our lovely invrmonet we need to encourg the other guys from HCT to do such thing isted of walking like *bagas* in the mall ...u know that uaeu students are soo busy with theri studies


AD_Queen

uae_sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
uae_sky said...

They are so busy to improve their spilling

Unknown said...



thx

مؤسسه تنظيف


amazing counters
Comcast Cable Internet Service

 
  • .:photogallery:.