Friday, March 2, 2007

UaE_SkY in Dubai

Hi everyone
sorry because i was too late to post
and im really happy to tell everyone in this week about our (re7la) to dubai
i will show you some pic
i hope you have good time while you seeing pic

N73 , music edtion do know who that person could be !!

oopss worng pic !!

He try to take pic like me hahahaha !
of course you can't :)


We just arrive
I know you will ask about that head !!

If u vist this museum first thing you will c this canon
if you didn't pay, it will shoot u !!

I dont know who throw all coins, mybe they thougt that its bring good luck !!
some wepons they used it in past !

wepons !



That things they used in past

Umm i have no comment 4 this pic

In a past they used to save water
but i use it to save hot choclate !!

That was my island but i sell it because it was too small for me :)

I hope if i can see uae sky from map !!
I think this Job was really hard
because the weather too hot
i Dont like Hot !!

That was one of the most impotant job in our country
find (LOLO)! !

This is Hanter and Hk.5 when they was kids !!

2 orange juice plz !!

This pic for my friend(Jo) from Korya she like our staff !!!

I wonder if i can ask him why he sad ?

They look at me all time like MONALIZAA !!?

I know they make coffee but im really want HOT CHOCLATE !

I want this 4 my room !

This pic make me remeber person who was upsent
sorry ya (flaan) that person wasn't you when i tell in phone
sorry :(

before i leave i should write comment !!
look at my nick very nice isn't it !

Dont forget !!

After museum (emairat mall) nice trip isn't it !!

I feel dizzy when i see this pic !!

I hope that all studens read this !!

This is my laptop in Future !!

write comment 4 me you will enter the draw to win ipod
don't miss next update !!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ....u must had amazing time there :)


AD_Queen

uae_sky said...

thx ad queen

Twilight said...

Looks fun =)

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics.

Anonymous said...

hii techno man ()

it is very nice pic
i think that it was nice trep

yalla >> give me an ipod
no no no no
I need an other thing
just visit me >> and add comments

http://tashtoool.spaces.live.com/

tashtoooooooooooooooooooooooooool

uae_sky said...

thx tashtool

you just enter the draw you didn't win yet

wish good luck 4 your self

Karamilah said...

it seems u had a great time :)
ur pics make me wanna visit the museum, i miss doing that :(
n e ways nice shots and keep it up

Anonymous said...

thank u faith and karamilah 4 comment , i think it nice to visit museuem


amazing counters
Comcast Cable Internet Service

 
  • .:photogallery:.